Monday, July 16, 2012

Goldstar Perks!

I’m of course preoccupied from time to time but … I’m a Red Velvet member of Goldstar which is supposed to lead to better seats where there is assigned seating. Also, I’m a GS promoter … so if I’m able to help coordinate an activity in the future I can offer the following:
  • Purchase a block of tickets and get full refund for the ones we don’t use (must cancel unused tickets roughly a few days Before performance … I get credit rather than refund but if we do this enough I don’t have an issue about the credit)
  • By purchasing in a block we ensure group seating for assigned seats.
  • I am assigned better location seats when there is assigned seating, when compared to non Red velvet members.
  • At times I get slightly larger discounts (usually through a 24 hour mailing notice)
  • When new people join thru my links I get $3 (I can use all the money I can get these days)
  • If enough people buy through my links (even when I don’t get $3) I receive perks to offer my clan!
I'm happy to help co-ordinate group bookings, please remember payments must be in cash or if by Paypal the payment method must be Personal/Other made from a bank account (no debit or credit cards), or we co-ordniate adding the cost of Paypal fees into the pricing!



No comments:

Post a Comment